#3 A SAD SONG

Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper - Shallow


I like this song because of the movie "A star is born". It's the theme song      of the movie.

This song is talking about the man and female lead striving for breakthroughs in 
their careers and emotional lives. 

One piece of lyrics impressed me:


I’m falling

In all the good times I find myself longin' for change


And in the bad times I fear myself


I'm off the deep end, watch as I dive in


I'll never meet the ground


Crash through the surface, where they can't hurt us


We're far from the shallow now


In the shallow, shallow


We're far from the shallow now

There is no specific situation in the lyrics, so we have more imagination of it. I like this very much!


Through this song, I think it gives me more courage to meet challenges, and always do myself. Don't be afraid to step out of the comfort zone.


留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

#1 GREETING

#5 Is tourism harmful - vocabulary & review